This was the process of creating a bouquet of 3d-printed roses. I began the project with the idea of making the two sets of red roses, 6 in each vase. I was able to locate the model files for this project on Thingverse. I then decided to go with the multi-color filament I saw advertised online. They advertised several vases and I liked the way they look. It’s about 24 hours of print time for the 12 buds it took for the start of the project. I used Cura to slice and went with 0.2mm for the layer height. I used the same for the stems, which took about 45 minutes each stem. The final bouquet I printed was the full dozen of black roses. I thought it would be nice to put a twist on the traditional set of roses you would see. I have more samples of 3d-printing projects in the portfolio section. Thanks for reading. See you next time.